Name:
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Welcome to me!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Me and Luke

Basis: I had a casual sexual relationship with a boy named Luke at the start of this year. I've recently been having a conversation about what would ahve happened if we had both have been brave enough to admit our depper feelings for once another...

Setting: Blank Stage, 2 spots, Luke in one, Susan in the other, Luke is in street clothes, Susan is in formal gear, because after all her happiness she is still lonely... is Luke the one she's lonely for?

Susan: I wish I'd been more patient

Luke: I wish I'd been more open

Susan: I wish I'd admitted my feelings to you

Luke: I wish I'd stood up to my friends

Susan: I could be happy now

Luke: I could love you now

Susan: Would you accept me as I am now?

Luke: Where did we go wrong?

Susan: You put back my faith in love

Luke: You gave me a reason to commit

Susan: Why didn't I wait?

Luke: Why didn't I tell you faster?

Susan: It's still there

Luke: I still miss you

Both: Do you still think about me?

Susan: Luke...

Luke: Susan...

Both: I love you...

The Both turn to each other as if to say something.. but then they both jsut sigh and walk off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home