Name:
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Welcome to me!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I've never seen...

(Background: Susan's 2nd monologue about Tomas)

I've never seen someone sit the way you, such grace... like you weigh nothing at all... you never seem heavy and I don't understand at all...

I know how I feel... but I can't help but wonder if there's something more to you, ther eis always a searching look... is there something that I should know? Can you see something in me that I can't? Just like I see a power in you that no one else does? What is this power? How can I control it?



IDEAS:

a number of women with different problems, a collection of monolgues. One woman is recovering from rape, one woman is imagining a man in her life. One women is going through a divorce. One woman's son just commited suicide (?), All come together (Help group.. possibly?) powerful scenes with lines taken out of each monolgue and put together to express their common emotions..

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Edgren said...

possible titles ...
thoughts anyway for the

1st paragraph...
The Feather Weight Champion
Sitting in Unwieghted Grace

2nd paragraph
Knowing, Searching, Seeing, Power
To Control the Unseen
The Seer Unseen Searches
Me Unknowing You

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home